Below is a picture of all three of us pregnant. Kara at 19 weeks, me and 23 weeks and Mari at 27 weeks.

So we decided to line the little tykes up, just like we were in the picture! The paparazzi came OUT!
Eleanor, Taylor and Clark
We had a great time hanging out and just chatting about babies, that's all that I seem to talk about these days. I am so thankful to have such good friends so close by with babies of their own!
Baby Eleanor, almost 3 weeks old
Clark putting the moves on Taylor
Taylor was so tired from all the excitement. Good thing Daddy was there, she loves her Daddy.
2 comments:
oh, yea, that comment was from me (kara)
That was totally fun. Clark sure WAS movin' in on Taylor...once he discovers Eleanor, I'm sure he'll be all hands with her too. ;) Oops, gotta go, Clark's just done his twice-weekly pantsplosion....
Post a Comment