Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busted!

This morning I was trying to get several things done at once; laundry, dishes and making some baby food in bulk. I wasn't paying close attention to what Taylor was doing, I knew she was fine because she wasn't whining or crying (Hallelujah!). When I finally slowed down and looked down at her, this is what she was doing.




Stuffing her face! They are called Little Crunchies by Gerber, we call them Cheetos. Gerber claims they are a 'healthy snack', I beg to differ but they keep her quiet when she is whining at the table. She loves them. Well, she found them, (we usually keep all her snack items in one of the kitchen chairs for easy access) got the lid off, maneuvered around the paper/foil covering and was eating them by the handful. Instead of stopping it, I got the camera.



Little stinker.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, at least it wasn't cat food!

Nana

Anonymous said...

Or at least it wasn't in the toilet bowl splashing water. You are in for an exciting ride with this one. :-)

Great Grannie

Anonymous said...

Looks likes she one tucked in the neck of her shirt for later:)
Aunt Linda

Detrick Blog said...

thats classic- maybe crying and whining is a good thing, at least you know she isnt into trouble! ha

Marisa Phillips said...

Look at ALL THAT HAIR she's got!! Wow, it has been way too long since we've seen you guys!

I know Clark is into something contraband when it gets quiet. He's always chirpy and chatty until he finds a power cord or some stray paperwork. How does he already know??