Oddly enough, JT wanted me to get Taylor a 'fall outfit' (his words) to take pictures of her in our backyard that is full of leaves. I was somewhat surprised for two reasons; JT hardly pays any attention to what Taylor is wearing and I know he doesn't have a clue what is in her dresser or closet so the fact that he wanted me to put her in a special outfit was shocking. When I ask him to dress Taylor I usually cringe as to what he picks for her - it hardly ever matches. The other reason I was surprised by his request is whenever I get my camera out to take a few pictures...ok more than a few... of sweet Taylor it is immediately followed by a sigh and an eye roll. So, when he WANTED me to take pictures of her I almost did a double take. Of course I will! It gives me an excuse to snap 40 or 50 pictures - like I need an excuse!
We went to Target yesterday to see what kind of fall outfits they had. I found just one sweater that looked somewhat 'fall-y', so we got it. This morning the sun was shining and I knew it would be good lighting for such a beautiful subject (I am a little biased).
I started by trying to pose her or put her amongst the leaves.

But, she had other ideas

So, then I just let her roam around and I would snap pictures when I could and I got some cute ones!








The air was cool and crisp, we are enjoying it before it turns cold. Taylor is definitely an outside girl, loves to go out and hates to come back in.

Sweet girl.
3 comments:
Great pictures, you can tell she is having a great time. Big smiles and lots to explore.
Aunt Linda
Cute pics! It's funny because me Eleanor did the exact same thing yesterday morning. It was a beautiful morning. Oh and Jon's level of matching what he puts on Eleanor - is - it's all stripes! I think it's cute :)
(kara)
Loved the pictures I saved one and printed it out to show my friends why I will be going to Forth Worth on the first weekend in December. I will be there Katie for the one year old's birthday party.
Great Grannie
Post a Comment