The day we took our fall pictures, I also wanted to some shots of Taylor with our house in the background. We have a lot of memories in this house and I know we won't be here forever. It's not the first house that we have bought, but the first house as a family. We brought Taylor to this house from the hospital, the first time she crawled and walked were in this house, her first birthday party will be here...and the list could go on. I wanted to capture a few shots with her the size she is, so we can look back on them later down the road and remember the good times we had here.
This one just captures it all, and Taylor's face just cracks me up!

Walking down the sidewalk


And just a few more




Lots of memories here, but looking forward to where life takes us next!
3 comments:
A good idea and the pictures are great. Looking forward to the birthday party.
Great Grannie
that is a great idea!!! she is just so big and adorable!
Aww, little sentimental...good idea though
Post a Comment