Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hendrix

I have mentioned Taylor's friend, Hendrix, a few times but wanted to show a few cute pictures of them.  Just to refresh your memory, we met Hendrix and his mom, Cassie, at Little Gym as they were in the same class with us.  Through the wonderfulness that is facebook (go ahead, laugh) Cassie and I got connected outside of class and decided to get the kids together for a playdate.  Taylor and Hendrix are basically on the same schedule, which makes it easy for us to get together.  We have had several playdates and the kids have a great time together.  Taylor especially likes going over to Hendrix's house....they have 2 dogs.  

Enjoy the pictures! 

Same facial expression.  This was in Taylor's 'Bam Bam' stage.  Check out that post here


At Hendrix's birthday party with another one of his girlfriends

'Lady, put the camera away!'

I think Hendrix got the raw end of that deal! 
Cassie with the kids at a Halloween party at Little Gym


1 comment:

David said...

Cute kids, that's for sure.