Thursday, April 1, 2010

Enter At Your Own Risk

Disater Zone!  This is what our living room looked like at the end of the day one day last week.  I don't think the pictures really do it justice though.



All of the balls and books were out.  There is an empty diaper box with a belt attached to it for a new 'riding toy'.  The broom is leaned against the couch.  Blankets strewn about.  Toys everywhere.  It was quite a sight to be scene.  

This will be my proof that we need a playroom once we start house hunting!  Hopefully we can start that soon, but JT needs a job first.

************************************************************
I said I wasn't going to post about this, but here it goes.  JT is still unemployed and has been since he graduated in December.  He just started working at Borders as a barista (or is it baristo?) just to keep himself busy and for some income.  He has searched, applied, and talked to many different people about potential jobs - all of them have lead us into a dead end.  Either they aren't hiring or people just won't get back to him - both of which are very discouraging.  But, we are keeping a positive attitude and fully trusting God that He will put us in the right place.  

I say all of this not for pitty, but because you never know who is reading this.  Frankly, I think only a handful of people actually read this and that's fine. But, if anyone can help lead him to a job (really any job at this point that pays more than a barista) would be such a blessing.  He has a bachelors in Physics, Masters in Geology, and 7 years military expereince as an Officer.  Sounds like pretty good credentials, right?  That is what everyone keeps telling us, yet he still can't find a job.  It's tough right now.  If nothing else, say a little prayer for us. 

2 comments:

David said...

We pray for this often. We are so blessed to have you guys as friends and want so desperately for you guys to find that perfect fit right here! :-)

Laura and Lane said...

We are praying too! I hope you guys can find comfort in knowing that there are tons of others in your shoes. Just remember: God's timing is perfect!