
Taylor and I took a trip to see my BFF, Rachel, for her son, Jake's, 1st birthday party in Virginia Beach! We have talked over the past year about us coming to see them, but was terrified to fly alone with Taylor the Tornado. I honestly didn't know how she wold react. But afterall, Rachel is my BFF so I was willing to do whatever it took to go see her! It had been over a year since we saw each other, so we were way overdue.
She did great on the plane! I had TONS of stuff to keep her occupied, she had a ball! Her ears never seemed to bother her and she could care less about the scary takeoff and landing.
Once we got there, we wasted no time getting to the beach! I knew Taylor would absolutely LOVE it - and she did!
This picture was taken 2 years ago when we where there last time (check out that blog here) . I knew I had this picture and wanted to get another one with us and the two kids in the background just to show how much has changed in two years.
We spent more time at the beach where Rachel got these great shots of us
I love the one of us in the beach chair. I even bought a frame that just screams 'tourist-y' that says 'our beach vacation'.
Taylor loved being at the beach. She had absloutely no fear of the water and even laughed when the waves would knock her down! Crazy kid.
The last evening we were there we took a walk on the boardwalk (which I have to say isn't a BOARDwalk....it's a cement walk. The boardwalk is concrete! False advertising). The minute Taylor saw these, we had to get her out and take some pictures.
And just a few more pictures that are fun
The last picture cracks me up! Both their facial expressions are priceless.
Thanks Rachel for such a fun trip! We will remember it forever.





3 comments:
great blog! I had a great time also, and that last picture is priceless!
Love the blog, Katie. It was so good to see you again and to meet Taylor.
the pics are great!
Gail
Looks like you and Taylor had a wonderful time. Rachael really got some wonderful pictures of you and Taylor.
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment