Yesterday was the first fall-feeling day we have had, and boy was it a relief. Everyone knows what an unbearable summer it was, as much as I love summer I am ready for some cooler temperatures. I think this morning and yesterday it was in the mid 50's, cool enough to bust out the new long sleeve stuff we got for Taylor!
We had quite a busy morning, that turned into an afternoon too! In the midst of everything that is going on with us, I have to remind myself that I am pregnant, 15 weeks! I tend to forget. We had our monthly check-up where everything is going just fine. We were there for an hour and a half, spent over an hour in the waiting room. Ugh. Thankfully, JT came with us so he kept Taylor entertained.
We found out that we can find out the baby's gender in 2 weeks! I will be 17 weeks by then, and the doctor told us to come back then. Any predictions? Vote in the poll to the right at the top of the page ----->
Once we got out of there, Taylor and I were to try and weasel her way into a Mother's Day out program that was already in full swing. I had talked to the lady in charge several times over the past few weeks, and she wasn't sure if the teachers could take on one more child. I wanted Taylor to be on her best behavior to show that she is just the quietest, most innocent, adorable, easy kid ever.
Nope.
Taylor was very clingy to me, cranky from getting up at 6 am, and flat out a mess. I think she thought I was going to leave her, so she cried every time I tried to put her down. Eventually she got down and played some, but still wouldn't let me leave.
After all of that, the lady said, 'well, lets go fill out some paperwork'. YES! We are in! Her first day is Monday. I am very excited for her, and for me. It will give her some interaction with other kids her age and learn things along the way too (colors, numbers, animals etc). And it will give me time to go to my doctor's appointments, grocery shop, stuff around the house...and well, whatever I want to! It's twice a week 9:30 - 1:30.
Our neighbors here are great. I am already loving the neighborhood and think we have already met all of our 'direct' neighbors. One even brought us a chocolate cake, that is amazing! Taylor agrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment