Monday, October 18, 2010

Preschool and Playtime

Thought I would give a little update on how Taylor is doing with preschool (mother's day out).  She is doing great!!!  The first couple times she went, she didn't really have a good time - only because she didn't let herself.  When I picked her up today and last week, they said she did so good - I felt so proud.  They say she loves going to the gym - that's my girl.  Everyday she comes home with a craft they made, it's usually a page they have colored.  Today it was a picture of a spider web she colored orange, in the spirit of Halloween.  Last Wednesday was wear orange day - here she is the morning before we left. 

I am so happy she is having such a good time at preschool.  I knew she would once she figured out that she can have fun there.  

Ever since we moved in we have said we wanted to make a playhouse for Taylor out of boxes since we had so many.  Well, JT finally did it!  And it's way cool.  

We are calling it her castle because it's so big!  And the coolest part by far, is the tunnel (it's really like a maze with several turns) that JT cut in it for her to get in and out, you can see the opening in the picture above.  He even drilled individual holes in the top and stuck Christmas lights through so it would have some light.  AND they are in the shapes of REAL constellations - he got out his constellation guide.  Yeah, Taylor has a pretty cool Dad.

And look who else likes it

Crazy cat

Here is the other side of the tunnel

She really loves it.  I can't wait for some of her friends to come over and they can crawl through the tunnel and play in the castle.  

I will get some pictures of Taylor in it, I took these during naptime just so I could blog for you lovely people.  :)

We are really loving our home, preschool, friends, and having our family together!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How neat....JT is a great Dad...maybe you should let her color on the inside walls.

Aunt Linda