Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bring on the Elastic

I have discovered the joy that is maternity pants.

For the past few weeks I have slowly grown out of all my "normal" work pants. I have had to unbutton them and wear a bella band (a trendy piece that you can wear over your unbuttoned pants to hide the fact that they are unbuttoned and to help keep them up) with my belly hanging over. Not very comfortable. This past weekend I decided that I have had enough of trying to figure out what to wear in the mornings when nothing really "fits". We went to Target where I found the most comfortable pants I have ever worn. They are almost like yoga pants, but are maternity! I wore them yesterday at work and felt like I was wearing pajamas all day...what a nice change of pace that was. A few months ago, I bought some khaki pants that are a size bigger than I normally wear, needless to say I have grown into them. I am wearing them today and plan on buying and borrowing (thanks Nikki!) more maternity pants when I get back from our vacation. Bring on the elastic.

I can't wait to wear elastic 24 hours a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Your post cracked me up! Lol... bring on the elastic! It sounds like you are really in the swing of things. I bet you look adorable! If you need any opinions on which baby stuff is the best just let me know. ;)