Thursday, September 11, 2008

X-Large T-shirts, anyone?

With my growing belly I am in need of XL tshirts for working out and just lounging around in. Most of my tshirts (and I have a ton) are large, and those just aren't cuttin' it anymore. I could wear those but really need more wiggle room...I have never been a fan of uber tight shirts to workout in. I've got a couple of XL that I have kept on a steady rotation. But this morning I had to ask JT in a pathetic voice "Do you have any x-large t shirts I can use?". He starts pulling some out and holding them up to me, settling on one of his old Centenary Tennis shirts that has seen better days...actually all of his tshirts have seen better days. So, that's what I wore today for my workout.

Lately, all my workouts consist of is walking uphill for 30 minutes (varying the hilly-ness and speed) or lifting light weights. It's weird to me that people think that I am weird for still working out. Like my doctor told me, you're pregnant not disabled (I had asked her if I could still play golf after a co-worker told me that I probably shouldn't). I can get around just fine and feel somewhat normal most of the time, so why shouldn't I get some exercise? I don't want to loose my stength or endurance, especially come delivery time.

Things around the Cope home are going to change dramatically come December, so I guess I should start small with changing my workout wardrobe. Not quite the same, huh?

No comments: