Friday, November 14, 2008

37 Weeks

I must start this out by saying that I am writing this from Taylor's room in the AWESOME glider, I love it.

Yesterday was my weekly check-up with the doctor, and am now 37 weeks. Seriously, where has the time gone? Everything is still going great: blood pressure, weight, Taylor's heartbeat (142 beats per minute), everything. The doctor made another estimation on how big Taylor is right now and to my liking she said right now she thinks she is 5 1/2 maybe 6 lbs. I was quick to tell her that last week she thought Taylor was 6 1/2 lbs. She quickly replied with "I can change my mind and I really don't think she is going to be a big baby." Music to my ears.

The doctor then checked me for dilation...have not made any progress since last week. Bummer. Doctor still think that I will go up to my due date, which is really fine with me since that is what we have been planning on this whole time...I mean, it is a due date. Anyways, I go back again next week to see if I have made any progress at all. The doctor said that now we just wait on me as everything is in order, and even sent my chart over to the hospital for when I go into labor. So, now we wait.

37 week picture

No comments: