Tomorrow is my due date, and still pregnant. I had my weekly doctors appt. this morning where she determined that I had made no progress since last week :( I am a bit disappointed but still hopeful that it will happen soon. The doctor asked me if I wanted to set up an induction for Monday, decided not to do that, at least not now. So, we made an appt. for next Thursday, but my doctor thinks I will go into labor before then. So far, she has been right so hopefully she continues that streak. She says that my cervix is ready, and we just need the contractions to start!
I think every group of friends/co-workers that we have, there is a Baby Cope baby pool. It cracks me up. I know a lot of people picked December 2nd, WRONG. :) Not one person picked the actual due date, which I suppose to my guess by default. Anyone else want to take a guess, leave a comment and we will see who is right.
We are hoping that Taylor makes her appearance very soon, I know I am getting anxious about it.
Veos.Fun/Robux Hack No Survey
7 years ago
4 comments:
come on taylor you can do it!!!
I'm going to be right :)
I hope she comes soon.
I bet Saturday evening / Sunday early morning is when the action will start. Wohoo!
(kara)
oh and happy b-day to JT!
(kara)
Post a Comment