Still pregnant. I have been not working for a week now, and it's glorious! I feel like I get more accomplished throughout the day and not behind once I get to the weekend. I have been running errands, birthday shopping for JT, getting last minute baby stuff and it feels good! While I was working, we would have to cram everything we needed to get done on Saturday and Sunday.
I went to Walmart yesterday to try and take back a few baby gifts that I had double of and do the weekly grocery shopping too. I walk in with my paper bag of things to return and the "welcome center" lady stopped me before I could head over to customer service in an Asian accent, "you going to return?" I replied with an obvious "yes". She then proceeded to motion for me to come to her told me to set the bag on the ground....easier said than done, lady. She then took every item out and scanned it and put a yellow sticker on them. I am thinking, is she going to return it all for me right here? Surely not. So after 5 or 10 minutes of me just watching her do this, she puts them all back in my bag, put it on the ground on goes "OK". Then pointed at the bag....is she really not going to pick it up for me? So I did my best to get into the pregnant lady position with my legs wide apart and my butt in the air to try and lean over to pick this bag up. No help from the "welcome center" lady. Thanks. I asked, "OK, now what?" SHe said, "Go customer service". Are you serious? That's where i was headed in the first place. Ugh. So, I go there, wait in line, then the customer service lady, who talked like she was deaf, scanned each item like the welcome center lady did! Ugh again. So we determine that only a few items were theirs and I got a gift card for $20, better than nothing. I then did the grocery shopping. Now, without being 9 months pregnant grocery shopping at Walmart is a beatdown for me....I don't know what i was thinking. My back started to hurt and just felt like crap and thought, Lord I hope I don't go into labor at Walmart. Can you imagine JT getting a call from some hick assistant manager of Walmart, "Yeah, uh, sir, we think we got your wife here, and she's in labor...you want us to do somethin' wit her?" I got all the grocery items and decided to take a browse through the baby clothes section. I picked a $10 3-piece outfit for Taylor. I was pretty hot, with a backache, and just not comfortable. Then the store got darker. I thought "oh gosh, am I passing out?" "am I going into labor?". I wasn't feeling well so didn't have the energy to figure out if it was the lights, or just the section I was in. I kept walking. About a minute later it gets brighter again. This old lady walking next to me looked at me and I thought she was going to ask if I was OK, I had no idea what my face looked like. But, instead she looked at me and said, "Oh, I thought I was going crazy with the lights dimming!". I replied very relieved with, "Oh, I thought it was me!" I proceeded to get a few more items and check out. When I got home, of course I had to unload and put away the groceries which took all of my energy. I then collapsed on the couch for a good 30 minutes trying to recover. Decided I probably needed to eat something, so I made a turkey sandwich a grabbed the whole bag of Doritos I had just bought. I ate probably half of the bag. It was awesome. I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch. Who knew that a trip to Walmart would be so draining....I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore.
I have my next appointment on Thursday, assuming I don't go into labor before that. Be looking for more updates!
Veos.Fun/Robux Hack No Survey
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment