One of Taylor's favorite things to do is stand up, she has some serious strong legs. We have been saying that she would absolutely love an jumper, so we went out and got one. I knew that she would probably still be too young (she isn't grabbing toys just yet, but LOVES to stare and talk to them) and too short for it, but we still wanted to go ahead and get it so we will have it when she's ready. JT was so kind to put it together for us late in the day. Taylor was pretty tired as it was close to bedtime and her afternoon nap was only an hour (which she napped in her crib I might add...that's the latest project) so I knew she wouldn't tolerate it for too long. As you can tell from the pictures she has tired eyes, but she never fussed or anything. I think she was most interested in the pattern and colors on the seat. I can't wait for her to get big enough to bounce in it! She will love it, I know it.

Looking at the pattern

"OOoooh, what's this?"

I knew that Science and Technology book was good for something...

She still has a few inches to go. WIth her being so tall (in the 95th percentile) she should get there pretty quick!
1 comment:
Ohhhh those precious, precious tired eyes! And that massive book under her feet, you can't get it any better than that for great memories!!
Post a Comment