Sunday, September 20, 2009

These Shoes Are Made For Walkin'


Since Taylor is on the brink of walking, and the weather will be getting colder I thought we better get this girl some shoes! I actually got these in the little boys shoe section at Target because I did not like any of the girl shoes there - they were all very glittery-pink AND more expensive than the boys - what the heck?! These were just $10, and most of the girls I think were about $14...what a rip off. I bought the 9-12 month size thinking those would be fine. Well, when we got home I couldn't get them on her little sausage feet! They were plenty long enough but I guess she has fat feet - my mom jokingly asked me if they came in wide...uhh no. But once I stretched them out some, they fit just fine.

Isn't she just the cutest?! I might be a little biased though. She isn't too sure what to think of them as she kept playing with the velcro in the car and taking them off - hey, at least it kept her entertained for a few minutes. Everyday she gets a little better at standing on her own and taking a few short steps, won't be long until she is running around outside in her super cool shoes!

No comments: