Monday, October 19, 2009

Marine Corps Family Day

On Saturday was family day for JT's reserve unit. They have it once a year, last year was rained out and I can't remember why I didn't go two years ago - so this was my first one. There were bounce houses, cotton candy, sno cones, games, and lot of food. Taylor enjoyed playing in the grass and running around - yes, running. She is getting very fast at walking now and has no trouble (well, almost no trouble) walking in the grass with her clunky shoes. There was lots of activity going on, so she was very happy.

She was very excited to see her friend, Hanna, who was born just 8 days before her. Hanna's mom, Rebecca, and I had a nice time chatting about the little ones. Since they are virtually the same age, we could relate on a lot of things the girls were going through. Here are some cute pictures of them.


Taylor's face cracks me up in this one


JT wanted to get some pictures of Taylor on these big gun looking things - sorry, I can't remember what they are called...so big guns it is!



Our sweet family (it was very bright outside)

No comments: