Saturday, December 19, 2009

12 Months

I know I already posted about Taylor's birthday party, but I wanted to include her 12 month stats (her appt wasn't until after I posted about the party).

Height: 30 1/4 inches (85%)
Weight: 21 lbs 1 oz (60%)

The doctor said she is right on track and doing great!

12 Month pictures



My what a difference a year makes!







Man, I looked like I hadn't slept in 36 hours and went through 18 hours of labor.... oh wait... :)

Taylor at 1 month, 6 months and 12 months




The grow up fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes how time flies, these pictures are so wonderful of a happy family. Have a fun Christmas.

Great Gram

Cassie said...

Love seeing the then and now pictures...how do we make them slow down?

Laura and Lane said...

this is so cool! i love the updates!