We had a polka dot party where the food, invitations, cake, decorations, and party dress were all polka dots!
The kids played and had a great time. Not one crying baby the whole time - guess they had fun!
All of the kiddos!
Clark, Hendrix, Taylor, Bryn, Ally and Will
We opened gifts
Clark was very interested in the gifts! They had to be Clark approved!
And ate cake...except Taylor didn't want to eat any cake. I guess there was too much going on and too many new toys to play with. She ate only a couple bites of frosting off my finger.
Everyone played a little more and it was time to go. Thanks to everyone for such a great party! It would have been no fun last weekend when she was so sick. It worked out perfectly; we got to have her party on her real birthday and JT was there too!
A few more pictures
A short video after the party to remember her on her 1st birthday. Nothing noteworthy happens, I just know I will want to remember her at this age and on her birthday
We are so blessed with such a happy little girl, it is rare when she isn't smiling or laughing. It's hard to believe that one year ago she was just this little, albeit an 8+ pound baby, thing that came into this world in room 12 on 12-12. Our lives have changed so much; our days are a lot brighter with her in it. She makes us smile and laugh with the silly things she does. She has changed so much in just 1 year, I can't imagine what she will be like next year - and I can't wait to find out.
2 comments:
Oh Katie she is such a doll!!!! Happy first birthday to Taylor!
Happy First Birthday Taylor :)
Taylor looks so happy and very excited about all the gifts. I love the picture of her with the bow on top of her head, just like her Great Grandma GiGi!
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment