Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree

With both Taylor and JT's birthday in December before Christmas (within a week of each other) trying to find time to put up the Christmas tree is quite hard. I don't want to put up the tree before Taylor's birthday because I don't want Christmas to overshadow her day. Since her birthday is December 12th that really only give us about a week to get it up and enjoy it before Christmas Day.

On Tuesday evening, off we went to find the perfect Christmas tree!

It was pretty cold outside so we didn't linger too long.

After we picked one out, Taylor and I sat in the car while they tied it to the top. She was quite intrigued with all the buttons


Once we got home the tree had turned 90 degrees and was sideways! Thank goodness we don't live too far away from the Christmas tree lot because it would've fallen off. I didn't get a picture of it, sorry.

When we got home it was getting pretty late and Taylor hadn't eaten dinner yet, so we fed her and put her to bed. We were both too tired to decorate it that night. JT was going out of town the next day, so Taylor, my mom and I decorated it the next day.

Taylor liked the lights




Here we are last Christmas decorating the tree


And this year


Our Tree!


And our little Santa baby

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Santa Baby! Looks like I've got a new screensaver.

Nana

Anonymous said...

This was really great and a lovely tree too. Cute little santa!

Great Gram