Thursday, March 11, 2010

Behind Closed Doors

Taylor enjoys closing (sometimes slamming) and opening doors - and is currently trying to figure out how to turn the doorknob.  Yay.  (please sense my sarcasm)

She frequently will go into her room and close the door, locking herself in.  I decided to play a little game with her underneath the door, where there is surprisingly a lot of space.


How cute is that?!  

It's kind of hard to see, but that is her head close to the floor looking at me from under the door.  So fun!

Her latest fascination is the camera.  She loves/demands to look at the screen on the back, which means I don't get to take a lot of pictures anymore.  Now, I have to go into one room to which she will run to get me (or the camera) and that is when I have to quickly snap the picture.   That's what I had to do to get this shot in her Texas Rangers gear.



And this one, in her St. Patrick's Day/We Want Spring shirt.


Which results in a lot of pictures that look like this



Crazy kid.  

She is very curious about everything, which means she is learning and soaking up everything she can - and so are we.

But, this too shall pass and she will, hopefully, let me continue my obsession with snapping pictures of her.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is cute! :)

-kara