yes - "es"
cookie - "coo-e"
ball - "bah"
bird - "bir"
cheese - "ee-s"
outside - "ow-sy"
dirty - "dir-y"
stuck - "uck"
hi - "hi"
boat - "bo"
I am sure I am forgetting a few.
She knows the orders of things. What I mean is, we don't have to say we are leaving to go somewhere - we get her dressed, put her shoes on and then she immediately goes to the front door as if to say, "lets go!". So, once you put her shoes on you better be ready to get out the door!
She is growing so fast these days. Here is her 16 month picture, she looks like she is 3 years old! Her legs take up the entire chair
I will be very interested to see where she stands in terms of size at her 18 month appointment. And the kid still doesn't eat a whole lot, so I am not sure what is fueling these growth spurts! I have tried a different tactic a few time to get her to eat and not whine about it
Have her check her email! No really, just get her to play with something for a few minutes while I stuff food in. She always eats better while distracted.
Now that spring has sprung we have been spending more time outside. And even got out the water table that Rachel sent. Thanks Rach!
She loves to just dump water on herself...and chew on the water hose, apparently. Crazy kid.
We even revved up the hot tub at my parents house last weekend, since the pool water is still too cold to swim. Taylor was a little apprehensive at first
but once she got in, she loved it!
And look at this. I took this today with my phone because I was so astounded at what she was doing, I wanted to take a quick picture. She is carrying around two large balls around. She figured out how to pick them both up without dropping one. I was amazed.

And here is one final picture, I just love her attitude and body language.
Happy 16 months sweet Taylor!
2 comments:
Any emails from Hendrix?
cute Katie!!
(kara)
Post a Comment