Saturday, June 19, 2010

Still Texan, but with a Little Cajun Seasoning

Most everyone knows now, but in case you missed it - we are moving to Shreveport, JT finally got a job!!!  

I never, EVER would have thought we would be moving back to where we met in college - sometimes life has a funny way of working itself out.  Once we left Shreveport we moved to Texas, to North Carolina, to Hawaii, to Virginia, back to Texas and now back to Shreveport!  What a wild ride!!!   

It has been such a roller coaster ride over the past 6 months, but we are so grateful for the job that he has been offered.  There were some days where I honestly didn't know if we were going to be OK or where we would end up - and that is scary.  

Throughout the entire job hunting process, and even before when he was still in grad school, he prayed that God wold make it very obvious as to what He wanted him to do.  We just didn't want to have to make a tough decision.  And after many closed doors (some slammed shut) this one is wide open.  It is such an answered prayer as this job opportunity is great blessing.  It will allow me to continue being a stay-at-home mom (something that is very important to JT and I) and will let us get a bigger house (something that is  very important to ME as a stay-at-home mom!).  We are so blessed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone's continued thoughts and prayers, I could feel them.  We put all of our trust in God, and He provided.  

So get ready, Shreveport because here we come!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will miss y'all. I always had such grand plans of us getting together so much more. Make sure you give us a ring when you are in town!

Congratulations!