Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Video Killed the Radio Star

As we embark on the 18 month mark, Taylor is doing so many new things.  And I guess I have been taking more videos than pictures to capture what she is doing.  Here are a few just from this week.

She is such a ham.  She has been flirting with herself in the mirror, tilting her head and giving herself a cute little smile.  I caught the tail end of this, but I walked into her room and she was literally talking to herself in the mirror.  Full on conversation.  I ran to get the camera, then of course she stopped.  But is cute, nonetheless. 

We went to the Ridglea pool with my mom this week where Taylor had a blast!  She was a little hesitant at first, which she is about most things, but didnt take her long to get warmed up to it.  Not sure what she is doing at the end, I think trying to put together the noodles.  



Please ignore the mildew, I could rattle off excuses about why its there...but hey, its my blog and my house.  Anyways, Taylor's 'Taylorish' is turning into English!  The bathtub is a good place to show off her skillz (yeah that's right - skillz!) because she can't run away.  Here are a few of her words.  She has gotten real good lately at letting us know when she wants more of something - will hold up her empty cup asking for more juice.  And bringing me her shoes (or my shoes) saying 'shoos' - which means let's go outside!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the videos, I love to see her in action. So very cute :-)
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

cute!!

-kara