Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!


We celebrated my Dad's 59th birthday on Thursday.  Doesn't look a day over 30 does he?  

We went to eat at a place called The Flying Fish where they are some good, greasy things to eat...but also a few healthy ones too. 

Taylor is way into pointing at things and talking 'Taylorish'
Before we left to go eat I set out the cake we made with some plates, forks and leftover birthday napkins from Taylor's party.  Well, this is what Taylor did...
Climbed up onto the chair, grabbed a fork and went after the cake!  I, of course, grabbed my camera before she got too far into the cake then promptly got her down where she then threw a tantrum.  Lucky for you, I didn't get a picture of that. 

Anyways.  We came back to the house sang happy birthday and ate lots of cake! 

Last years shot

Taylor ate a LOT of that cake and was asking for more.  Somehow she still went to sleep that night, I had my doubts.  

Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great day. it was outstanding.