Monday is the big packing day, Tuesday they load the truck....and we still don't know what day we will get our stuff. They are telling us either Wednesday or Thursday. I am trying not to let that tick me off, but with little success. Just tell me when so we can carry on with our lives! This may seem like such a small thing to anyone else, but keep in mind we have been battling with people over jobs, houses, moving since JANUARY. Yes, January....and it's now the middle of September.
For a lot of this job hunting, job getting, house hunting, house selling shenanigans we have gotten the run around. People not calling back about jobs, going on interviews then NEVER hearing back after repeated voicemails left and emails, house that we had a contract on had MAJOR foundation damage that the sellers knew but didn't disclose, new house we found said we could lease on Sept 1st but came back later saying it won't be until Sept 15th, getting an offer on our house that was so low it was laughable and they wanted $7,000 in closing costs; we didn't even counter, and finally once JT finally got his job we didn't find out until the 11th hour that it was temp to hire for 30-90 days and they could very well flat out not hire him at all. RUN AROUND I tell you. So, this 'we don't know exactly when you will get your stuff' really irked me. When the lady called me on 4:45 pm on Friday to tell me this, I told her when our stuff is delivered hinges on when WE actually go out there. She said, 'oh, well our dispatch department has already left but I will get with them on Monday' Run around. Someone just tell me when you're going to do something, then please, oh please, just do it.
Anyways...
I am really excited about the move, just ready to do it, be done with it, and finally be a family again.
Shots from about a year ago of the house with Taylor
I can honestly say that I am not sure if I will miss this house. I think I am just so ready to move, that is taking the better part of my emotions right now. We have had a lot of great memories from this house, but I am ready to make some new ones.
The new house

1 comment:
Whew! I bet it felt good just to get that off your chest. Take slow deep breaths and think about how nice your new home is and then visualize how you want to make it your OWN!
Love
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment