The actual moving process was pretty painless, but as remember from my previous post everything leading up to it was a beatdown. The movers came when they were supposed to and delivered it first thing in the morning the NEXT day! Hallelujah.
We keep saying how thankful we are that JT's company paid for movers and we didn't have to do it ourselves. Seeing how many boxes there were, it would have taken us an eternity to pack up everything. We have moved ourselves one time, and vowed to never do it again. THAT is a beatdown.
Taylor seems to be just fine in the new house, we love it, and the cats...well, they are still adjusting. They have been hiding under the bed basically since we got here only coming out when we shake the food container.
In the playroom the first morning in the new house, waiting on the movers to come.
Later that night
Big yard to play in
I am really loving all the space we have. It's over twice the size of our old house! It's no mansion, but has the space I was wanting. I think it's just shy of 2300 sq/ft.
That's all the pictures I have for now, we have been busy unpacking boxes so I haven't taken many pictures. Once we have everything unpacked AND put away (unpacking and putting away are two very different things) I will post more pictures.
We love and miss everyone in Fort Worth, so COME VISIT!
1 comment:
So glad you guys are there WITH your stuff. Can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment