Our girl Taylor turned 2 years old! Seriously, where does the time go? I was determined (like I can control it) to not let Taylor get sick this year for her birthday party, because if you remember last year - she was sick as a dog and we had to postpone her party.
But wouldn't you know it she got an ear infection 2 days before her party. She still had a fever the night before so most of the party goers opted out of the party, so it was mostly family that came - we all had a great time! Taylor seemed to feel fine and had a great time in the Sesame Street bounce house that we rented!
With her 2nd cousin, Ethan and Nana. My cousin Jennifer and her family (including 2 young boys) traveled from Houston to come to the party!
And of course Taylor's favorite person (I'm not kidding she is attached to her) Aunt Linda came from Houston too!
We had an Elmo and Big Bird cake that was a hit!
Taylor and Ethan decided to eat from the cake rather than the pieces on their plates.
The next day was her actual birthday, we tried to get some family pictures but Taylor was super cranky from not sleeping enough the night before so she wasn't having any of it.
But for some reason she was OK with taking a picture with Nana and Bapa. You can tell she is tired. Right after this picture she went down for her 4 hour nap! She felt much better when she got up!
Since it was her birthday we got her a Happy Meal from McDonalds (we are BIG spenders). She was thrilled.
Even though she was sick again on her birthday she didn't care and had a great time! Happy birthday sweet Taylor, we love you!
1 comment:
Looks like a happy time for all, sorry she was sick again. I was helping Koby get the house ready for Travis he comes home tonight about 9:30 p.m. I hope I can make her 3rd birthday party so that is a promise and that she stays well.
Happy Birthday Taylor.
Post a Comment