Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Three Little Mamas


I guess I missed the memo where people called pregnant women "little mama". I have had so many people call me that, including my mom. I decided to call my two pregnant friends and I "The Three Little Mamas", kinda like The Three Amigos. Here is an updated picture of the three little mamas from last weekend. We are at 19, 23, and 27 weeks respectively. I think it's so cool to see the progression just in this picture! Not to mention how cute we look :) Kara had found out earlier that day that she will be having a little girl! Mari has known since she was 13 weeks that she is having a boy... very jealous that she found out so early when I had to wait until 21 weeks. :) 2 girls and boy, couldn't have thought of a better scenario for us. It's so awesome to go on this journey with each other and get excited for one another. Just can't wait for our little ones to play together!

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Love the "three little mamas"! By the way, I would love to hear JT's version of the cadillac glider adventure.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable!!!!