Monday, August 4, 2008

Your crib or mine?



Here is the crib that I ordered last night online (not the whole furniture set, I just like the set-up in the picture). I decided awhile back that I like the all white furniture look. I have looked at what seems like every crib out there and finally decided to go with this one. It's a pretty simple design, something I know I will like in the years to come. It converts to a toddler, day and full size bed if we opt to go that way later down the road. It also has to coveted drop down side that all mom's swear by (to lower a sleeping baby with relative ease). I found this at Walmart for a pretty good price AND with free shipping to the store of my choice! Otherwise, it would've cost $96 to ship to the house, YIKES. All we have to do is pick it up at the store (in 7-10 days according to Walmart.com) and not have to hassle with shopping AT the store...we all know how Walmart can be. So, hopefully it all goes smoothly and they will let me know once the crib arrives.

This weekend I plan on picking out a paint color for the nursery and we plan on going to the dreaded Babies R Us to finish up registering...which I am guessing will take quite awhile. Hopefully I won't go into shock with all the decision and choices we are faced with. I am not good with decisions. At all. But, I have done a lot of reading on what products are good and feel pretty good going into it...but we will just have to see. Another busy weekend ahead! Can't wait to get everything all set up for her, it's going to be great.

No comments: