Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Baby Girl's Name

We have had a name picked out for our daughter since before I was even pregnant. J.T. actually thought of it one day, we both really liked it and it's stuck! Her name will be Taylor (still thinking on a middle name) Cope. I have hesitated to post it on the blog since that's kind of announcing it to the world and just wasn't ready to fully committ to it...even though we weren't considering any other name for her. I like the name because it's not too girly but is very cute. I can picture a spunky, blonde little girl named Taylor running around and it makes me smile.

2 comments:

Laura and Lane said...

I love it and it makes me smile too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!! Totally adorable. I'll tell David you named the little girl after him, lol [his middle name] ;)