Friday, October 24, 2008

34 Weeks

I had my 34 week appointment this morning and all is going just perfectly. Blood pressure, weight gain, urine is all good. The doctor measured my belly and said that I was measuring at 33 weeks, which is just fine, not too big and not too small. I did ask about the size of the baby and if she thought the baby was going to be big, she said there is no indication of the baby being big and she expects her to be very average sized. I go back in another 2 weeks where she will start to check my cervix. She said after she does that she can best determine when she thinks I will deliver; early or late. So, that should be interesting to see what she thinks. I will be 36 weeks by then and will start going every week after that, we're getting close!

I am feeling pretty good overall. My only real complaint is fatigue is starting to set back in. Only not like the first trimester where I felt like I was in a constant coma if I laid down. Just feel rundown and can't really seem to wake up in the morning. Sleeping is getting more and more difficult as I can't roll over as easily...or at all. Beached whale! And now I am getting up to go the bathroom 2 or 3 times a night, guess I will have to get used to those nightly up and downs, huh? I am not to that "get this baby outta me" stage yet where I am just completely uncomfortable, but I am sure my time will come and I will get there.

Here are some updated pictures of the nursery (still a work in progress and STILL waiting on our Cadillac glider to come in) and pictures we took last night of me. And of course had to include yet another pregnancy cartoon that is so very true.









No comments: