Thursday, November 20, 2008

38 Weeks

Still pregnant. I had my weekly doctor's visit this morning, where nothing really noteworthy happened. I haven't made any progress since 2 weeks ago, but the baby's head is lower, so that's good. I saw a different doctor today as mine was at the hospital with her really sick little one. The new doctor determined that nothing had really progressed since last week and to just be patient. I mean, I wasn't hoping for them to tell me to rush over to the hospital stat, but I was hoping for some progress. Looks like Taylor will come around her due date still! I go back next Wednesday late morning, let's hope something is going on then!

We plan on sending out a mass text message to let people know that the show is on the road and we are at the hospital, and then again after Taylor is born. I am not sure who all really reads this anymore, but if you are and would like to be on the text list submit a comment to this post and I will make sure I have your phone number.

7 comments:

Laura and Lane said...

duh!!! add me to that list! :)

shirley said...

I definitely want to know when Taylor makes her debut. I always read your blog, and keep you and J.T. in my prayers.

Josh Childs said...

Hey let me know! I didn't know you guys had a blog.

Cody Bertram said...

Hey Katie - Add me on! I can't wait to meet Taylor!

The Helgoth Family said...

Add us to the list!

Anonymous said...

ADD ME! :) Im excited! 254-498-4234

Detrick Blog said...

yes please i wanna be on the list-- like you wouldnt put me on there