Saturday, December 6, 2008

Officially Overdue

It's Saturday evening at 8:40 pm and still pregnant. Yesterday was my due date that came and went and looks like today isn't the day either. I thought something was going on, I felt bad on and off all day today but unfortunately feel fine now. I want to deliver her as soon as I can, but for also want to wait until next week. I asked what doctor was on-call this weekend and it was a male doctor that I had never met or even heard of. As much as I want Taylor to arrive, still part of me really wants my doctor to deliver her. For obvious reasons, she knows me, I am comfortable with her, and she has been there since the beginning. Of course, I am sure that I won't care at the time who is delivering her, but right now I care and will care after she is born too. So, we wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... you have all my sympathy for being overdue. That is no fun! Let me know if you want to go out this week or meet for lunch or anything, that would be fun! A bright spot amidst the waiting. :)