Monday, December 15, 2008

Taylor Sara Cope



She finally arrived on Friday December 12th at 4:11 pm! She was 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. I will post later on how the whole labor and delivery experience went, but here are some pictures in the meantime.









5 comments:

Laura and Lane said...

Oh Katie! How awesome and adorable! What a sweet family! I have to say, you look amazing for just having a baby in that picture of the 3 of you. I am so happy for y'all I'm about to burst!

Anonymous said...

She is perfect! Congrats to the both of you. I can't wait until you bring here up to the ballpark! :)

jon said...

YEA!!! I have been waiting for pictures!!!! Hello Miss Taylor :)

-kara

The Helgoth Family said...

She is adorable!!!

Marisa Phillips said...

Oh how beautiful she is. We are so happy for you three, and we can't wait to see more of this baby. Congratulations on such a fantastic babygirl!