Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Single Mom

This weekend I have been playing the "single mom" and it's NOT something I want to do permanently! JT was gone from Friday morning until Sunday night (as I type this he still isn't home yet) for his weekend of reserve duty. Normally, he doesn't have to spend the night away, and is home at night. But, this weekend they went to the field to do whatever it is they do out there. It's actually been a pretty good last few days with limited crying spells and more smiles....from Taylor that is :) I do, however, have a new respect to those they do it on their own. Granted, I did have my parents help at night with feedings and getting her to go to sleep. After a long day with an infant, it's nice to have extra people in the house to help out. It's funny that now I take a break from Taylor to empty the dishwasher or fold laundry. Never thought there would be a day where a "break" would be doing housework. Crazy how things change.

Here are a few cute pictures that we took this weekend:




And here she is on her 3 month birthday! Look at our BIG girl!

1 comment:

Laura and Lane said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!