Monday, March 30, 2009

What is this?

Over the past week Taylor has started grabbing things! She grabbed a toy hanging from her playmat which I named Tucan Sam (the characted from the Fruit Loop box) last week and has grabbed it (on purpose) everytime she is playing. We have a couple other toys that she seemed interested in and has grabbed as well (her pink ball that looks like a big cat toy, I am surprised the cats haven't taken that over, and Molly the Dolly). The past day or so she has started grabbing her feet! She isn't really interested in them just yet, but has learned how to grab them. Now, it's hard enough to get socks on her with her constant squirming and kicking...but now I KNOW she will start pulling them off! Luckily it's almost summer time and we won't have to put socks on her anymore.... or I HOPE summer is on the way, what is up with the cold weather?! It's almost April!

The Pink Ball


Tucan Sam




My Feet!



1 comment:

Marisa Phillips said...

Oh yes, you'll start collecting socks off the floor around your house. Clark's only been doing it for maybe a month--Taylor's catching him up so fast!