These are such cute pictures of her first and second swims. I had to print out some. Makayla also had some first swim pictures maybe we can take both of them up to the club house for a swim when you all are here Saturday.
A swim on Saturday sounds great! I will bring our suits. I know Taylor and Mikayla have the same suit (I saw pics and a video) - their mom's have good taste! See you soon.
We have been married for 7 years and our daughter, Taylor, was born December 12, 2008. We are now expecting our second baby girl sometime in March! We are so blessed and couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
:)
(kara)
These are such cute pictures of her first and second swims. I had to print out some. Makayla also had some first swim pictures maybe we can take both of them up to the club house for a swim when you all are here Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Great Grannie
A swim on Saturday sounds great! I will bring our suits. I know Taylor and Mikayla have the same suit (I saw pics and a video) - their mom's have good taste! See you soon.
Post a Comment