Monday, October 12, 2009

10 Months

Today Taylor turned 10 months old! I know I say this every month, but where does the time go? I can't believe we are already talking about her birthday and the holidays coming up. I am amazed at how much she has grown, milestones she has made, and how much love we have for this little girl.

Just look how much she has grown
On her 1 month birthday


On her 10 month birthday


She looks like a little person just sitting right there in the chair. If anyone knows Taylor you know that she doesn't just sit there - never. So, she quickly wanted down after I got the picture I wanted.


She is 10 months old and walking is her only mode of transportation now - she kicked crawling to the curb! She still looks like a drunk sailor (as my mom says) but she gets to where she wants to go.



Happy 10 months Taylor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures and she is growing to be a cutey and active. So much to enjoy and I love your updates.

GreatGrannie Letta