Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby Cope's Debut

Here is the very first picture that we have of Baby Cope when I was 9 weeks along. He/She had a strong heartbeat of 167 beats per minute. Too see the baby was pretty awesome, but it went too quick! We saw the little heart fluttering away...and that was pretty much it, our turn was up! Apparently, Thursday is "sonogram day", I have never seen so many pregnant people in one place before. Needless to say, the sonogram guy was pretty busy so we didn't get to stare at the screen for very long.

I am 14 weeks along now and starting to feel more like myself. Getting a little bit more energy and not so queasy. At my last appointment I got to hear the heartbeat with a device called a doppler, strong heartbeat again of 155 beats per minute. Not sure when we will get to find out if it's a boy or a girl.... I am starting to really get curious! Everything is so new and exciting and we are looking forward to what is ahead!

3 comments:

Dustin Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin Phillips said...

I will call him or her: lil' cope

Anonymous said...

I've got a buck fifty on girl. Who wants in on this action?