
I ordered this changing table a couple of weeks ago off Amazon.com (one of my steals that I found) and it finally arrived yesterday! I have decided that I like the all white furniture best and liked this changing table by far out of all the ones I looked at. It was standing proudly on our front porch when I got home from work yesterday in a pretty big box. It was pretty difficult to move inside when I am not supposed to lift anything over 40 lbs (doctors orders) so I slid it across the front porch, into the house and over against a wall. We have friends in town this week for the Atlanta series (they are big Braves fans) and I will get them to help me move it to a room. I can't wait to start getting everything bought and put in it's place! I have decided that since the spare bedroom is slightly bigger than the one J.T. and I use as our bedroom and has 2 closets that we will switch rooms and make our room the nursery. I had originally chose the room we are in now because it wasn't facing the street and felt better in the other room. But now with a baby on the way, it makes more sense for us to be in the bigger room with 2 closets than the baby in there where J.T. would have to go in there to get his clothes. Switching rooms will definitely be a project we will have to tackle first before we can start on the nursery. It will be good to change things up in the house, sometimes I need a change to keep things new.
4 comments:
CUTE!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your room all put together! Also, I can't wait to find out the baby's gender to start shopping!!! The funny part is knowing that you feel the same only MUCH MORE so!!! :o)
Thanks Sarah! I can't wait to really start shopping either! I have bought a few outfits here and there, and this changing table, but that's really it! Bring it on.
Hi KP, Love the changing table! Very, very cute.
Yep, it's gonna be cute in that baby's room!! I'm so excited to see how you do it up. :)
Mari
Post a Comment