This past Saturday my mom's friends through me a wonderful baby shower! It was such a great time, with good food and good company. I can't thank everyone enough for all that they did. Here are some pictures from the great day!
A stool with Taylor's name on it, thanks Lorraine!
Taylor got several embroidered items!
A Baby Mozart DVD, Taylor will be a genius!
Kara and I
Thank you to all the ladies who hosted, it was wonderful!
We have been married for 7 years and our daughter, Taylor, was born December 12, 2008. We are now expecting our second baby girl sometime in March! We are so blessed and couldn't be happier!
2 comments:
I now have your blog and the pictures are great. Had a great time at the shower and you look great. Taylor is well supplied with some wonderful gifts.
Will check in often.
It was a blast! Yay for baby Taylor and lots of fun gifts! Cute pictures! Especially the one of you and Kara!
Post a Comment