Monday, June 23, 2008

J.T. is back...finally!

After about 6 weeks of being gone, J.T. is back! YAY! To refresh everyone's memory, he's been gone for school and the Marines (2 different trips)....duty calls. He returned on Saturday late afternoon, we then went straight to my parents house to swim...I guess 6 weeks in the desert will make you want to go swimming. :) It's nice to have him home.

We have our monthy doctor's appointment on Thursday morning, and I can't wait as I am pretty sure we will get to make a sonogram appointment to find out the baby's sex! I can't wait. I will be 17 weeks along then. I am pretty sure we could find out the sex, but am guessing you have to have an appointment. And then next week we are taking a vacation! We're going to Virginia Beach for 5 days to visit my best friend, Rachel, and her husband, Kurt over July 4th. I guess this will be Baby Cope's first flight and vacation....if it counts. :) We have an exciting next couple of weeks!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey, great to hear that J.T. is at home. Have a great trip and by the way, I voted Boy. Love, Pam

The Helgoth Family said...

I vote for a boy so that we can have a second generation of "Peat and Repeat!!!"